An updated family deserves a new updated blog name!
What a clever nephew I have! First, the little guy sends me a text message. Now, he has a blog! I knew he was a prodigy.
We'd love to make a comment, but any after Jen's clever one would pale in comparison. We'd be embarrassed. With comments like that, we're sure Simon takes after his aunt Jen. Smart and pretty (or in Simon's case handsome.) - From the Horner's
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a clever nephew I have! First, the little guy sends me a text message. Now, he has a blog! I knew he was a prodigy.
We'd love to make a comment, but any after Jen's clever one would pale in comparison. We'd be embarrassed. With comments like that, we're sure Simon takes after his aunt Jen. Smart and pretty (or in Simon's case handsome.) - From the Horner's
Post a Comment