An updated family deserves a new updated blog name!
Thursday, September 08, 2005
I'm a clean machine!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Permalink Posted by Evan Derkacz at 2:57 PM on September 8, 2005. A harrowing account from a FEMA 'camp' where evacuees will remain for 5 months. Hi, I was just surfing some blogs and came across your site. If you are interested, come and check out my site Emperor of Hemp.
The site is loaded with facts about hemp and its uses. We also feature a documentary about the truth behind hemp prohibition,
2 comments:
Permalink
Posted by Evan Derkacz at 2:57 PM on September 8, 2005. A harrowing account from a FEMA 'camp' where evacuees will remain for 5 months.
Hi, I was just surfing some blogs and came across your site.
If you are interested, come and check out my site Emperor of Hemp.
The site is loaded with facts about hemp and its uses.
We also feature a documentary about the truth behind hemp prohibition,
href="http://www.emperorofhemp.com/">government lies and cover ups,and much much more.
lol kool.
Post a Comment