An updated family deserves a new updated blog name!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Family Pictures
We got our first professional family portraits done with the four of us. Check them out! FYI, these are low quailty images, so if you try and print them, they will look like crap!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are all so beautiful! I am so proud to call you family! Love, Grace
Hey Chris and Brenda, It's been awhile since I checked out the blog - so many cute pictures! It is so sweet to watch your family grow and change - how fast time flies!
2 comments:
You are all so beautiful! I am so proud to call you family!
Love, Grace
Hey Chris and Brenda,
It's been awhile since I checked out the blog - so many cute pictures! It is so sweet to watch your family grow and change - how fast time flies!
Nate and Kate
Post a Comment