An updated family deserves a new updated blog name!
Monday, June 04, 2007
Best of Simon-- Never Posted
Since I've been lazy about taking new pics lately, and I hear the blog needs to be updated more often, I'm going to run a "best of Simon, pre-blog-days" series...
The victim. The assailant. The assault.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love this one! Will has had a few similar run-ins with our cats, but he's pretty much the bully whenever they interact at this point.
Also, I'm a big fan of cookie monster. Looking good Simon, even if you did cry in it.
1 comment:
I love this one! Will has had a few similar run-ins with our cats, but he's pretty much the bully whenever they interact at this point.
Also, I'm a big fan of cookie monster. Looking good Simon, even if you did cry in it.
Post a Comment